MACEDON RANGES WOMEN'S COMMUNITY FUND
The Macedon Ranges Women's Community Fund hosts lunches for women in the Macedon Ranges.
Each month, ten women attend a complimentary lunch and together create "A Giving Circle”, to pool their financial, intellectual, professional and personal resources to benefit groups and organisations in the Macedon Ranges that encourage and empower girls and women living or working in the Macedon Ranges.
Ultimately, the Fund wants to increase opportunities for women, and encourage the good health and well-being of women
and women in leadership roles in the Macedon Ranges.
Membership and attendance at these lunches is open to all women either living or working in the Macedon Ranges, of any age, interest or background – we only ask that you add value by contributing $100 so that at each meeting, ten community investors (guests at the lunch) can give a cash grant of $1000 to a group they determine to be worthy of the grant, so the investment can make a real difference in our community.
DUE TO PRIORITISING OUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING, THE PROGRAM AND LUNCHES ARE ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Lunches will be held the first Sunday of each month, hopefully starting later in the year. If one lunch is sold out, you're simply booked into the next one. If you can't attend, or your plans change, you're welcome to send a representative and still invest your $100.
You can apply to be an investor and guest at the lunch (when they occur later in the year) by simply completing the form below.
To apply as a community group that wants a $1000 grant for your activities, simply complete the form below.
FOR GRANT APPLICANTS (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
1. You can apply to be both an investor and/or an applicant but you can't be a selector on your own application
2. The selection panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
3. Lunches (or 'investment selection meetings') are held on the first Sunday of each month
4. Deadline for grant applications from community groups is always the Friday before the meeting (12noon deadline)
5. By submitting the form below you acknowledge you have read and agreed to these conditions
6. You must be (or be associated with) a registered business, Incorporated Association or not for profit group to apply for a grant
7. If you're an unincorporated group, you can work with an established local business, a community partner or neighbourhood house
(to provide confidence that the money will be spent on what you propose it will be spent on)
8. If you're successful and win the investment, you must produce a report when funds have been spent as to how the funds were used
8. You can apply as many times as you want